Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- February 2019
- 15Feb 2019State of the Village2/15/2019 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 22Feb 2019Paper Collage Making2/22/2019 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM PST
- 22Feb 2019LGBT Circle2/22/2019 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 25Feb 2019Personal Stories with Universal Themes: Listen to and Tell Stories TogetherEvery Monday from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM Until 4/1/2019 PST
- 26Feb 2019Solo Agers Circle2/26/2019 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PST
- 26Feb 2019San Francisco Civil Grand Jury2/26/2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- March 2019
- 07Mar 2019California Senior Legislature3/7/2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 19Mar 2019Historic Trolley Tour of Cypress Lawn3/19/2019 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM PST
- 25Mar 2019Tech Support Appointments with Senior Surf3/25/2019 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
donor since 2013