Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- April 2018
- 23Apr 2018Dandelion Chocolate Factory Private Tour4/23/2018 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM PST
- 23Apr 2018Book Group4/23/2018 at 4:00 PM PST
- 24Apr 2018UCSF Neuroscape Speakers Series: Joaquin Anguera4/24/2018 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PST
- 24Apr 201894102 & 94103 Circle4/24/2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 26Apr 2018Let's Play Games4/26/2018 to 4/10/2018 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 29Apr 2018Newsletter Mailing4/29/2018 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 30Apr 2018New Member Orientation4/30/2018 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM PST
- 30Apr 2018Coffee/Tea & Cookies Social Hour4/30/2018 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- May 2018
- 02May 2018Transforming Lives and Community Luncheon5/2/2018 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM PST
- 07May 2018Qigong –for Relaxation, Increased Energy and More Restful Sleep (Six-Week Series)5/7/2018 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM PST
donor since 2013