Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- December 2018
- 12Dec 2018Sunset Circle
- 14Dec 20189412112/14/2018 at 1:30 PM PST
- 14Dec 201894117 Circle12/14/2018 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM PST
- 14Dec 2018Play Reading Group (Telegraph Landing)12/14/2018 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM PST
- 15Dec 201894131 Circle12/15/2018 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 17Dec 2018Knitting & Crocheting Group12/17/2018 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 18Dec 2018November and December Birthday Social12/18/2018 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM PST
- 20Dec 2018Let’s Play Games!12/20/2018 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 21Dec 2018Solstice PaperCollageMaking: Shapes and Lines12/21/2018 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 27Dec 2018LGBT Circle12/27/2018 at 1:00 PM PST
donor since 2013