Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- January 2018
- 20Jan 201894131 Circle1/20/2018 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 22Jan 2018Personal Stories with Universal Themes: Listen to and Tell Stories Together1/22/2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 22Jan 2018Book Group1/22/2018 at 4:00 PM PST
- 22Jan 201894123 Circle1/22/2018 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM PST
- 23Jan 2018Agents of Change: Exploring & Strengthening the Connection between Health & Social Care: David Ofman, MD, Geriatrics and Internal Medicine, Curry Senior Center1/23/2018 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PST
- 23Jan 201894102/94103 Circle1/23/2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 24Jan 2018Aging Well With Meditation1/24/2018 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST
- 24Jan 2018Writers Group1/24/2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 25Jan 2018Let’s Play Games!1/25/2018 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 25Jan 2018West of Twin Peaks Circle1/25/2018 at 4:00 PM PST
donor since 2013