Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- June 2018
- 23Jun 201894131 Circle6/23/2018 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 25Jun 2018Columbarium Visit and Tour6/25/2018 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PST
- 26Jun 2018Active Minds, Healthy Brains: from the Global Brain Health Institute and the UCSF Memory and Aging Center6/26/2018 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST
- 26Jun 2018Neighborhood Circle Leader Luncheon6/26/2018 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM PST
- 28Jun 2018Let’s Play Games!6/28/2018 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 28Jun 2018Let's Play GamesFourth Thursday of every month from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Until 12/27/2018 PST
- July 2018
- 09Jul 2018Everyday Better Breath7/9/2018 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 10Jul 2018Self and Community Connections7/10/2018 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM PST
- 11Jul 201894109/941337/11/2018 at 3:00 PM PST
- 11Jul 2018Play Reading Group7/11/2018 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM PST
donor since 2013