Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- October 2018
- 25Oct 2018Let's Play GamesFourth Thursday of every month from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Until 12/27/2018 PST
- 25Oct 2018Volunteer and Member Festivus10/25/2018 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM PST
- 26Oct 2018Social Media 101: What's all the buzz about?10/26/2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 31Oct 201894121 Circle
- November 2018
- 01Nov 201894102 Circle11/1/2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 05Nov 2018Maintaining Mobility Introduction11/5/2018 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PST
- 07Nov 201894109/94133 Circle11/7/2018 at 3:00 PM PST
- 08Nov 2018Meaning of Place11/8/2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 09Nov 2018Evolution of Organics Film Showing and Potluck11/9/2018 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 10Nov 2018Walk to End Alzheimer’s11/10/2018 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM PST
donor since 2013