Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- August 2018
- 14Aug 2018California Phones: Keeping You Connected8/14/2018 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM PST
- 15Aug 201894123/94115 Circle8/15/2018 at 10:30 AM PST
- 15Aug 2018Sunset Circle (94122)8/15/2018 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM PST
- 16Aug 2018Yerba Buena Neighborhood Walking Tour8/16/2018 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PST
- 16Aug 2018How to Talk About San Francisco Village8/16/2018 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 17Aug 2018Palliative Care 101: Improving quality of life for people with serious illness and their families8/17/2018 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PST
- 17Aug 201894117 Circle8/17/2018 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM PST
- 18Aug 201894131 Circle8/18/2018 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 20Aug 2018Knitting Circle and Crafting Hangout8/20/2018 at 1:30 PM PST
- 21Aug 2018Social Care and Health Care Book Club8/21/2018 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PST
donor since 2013