Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- May 2019
- 25May 201994110/94107/94121/941345/25/2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM PT
- 27May 2019Book Group5/27/2019 at 3:00 PM PT
- 29May 2019Travels in South America: Stories and Photos from SFV Volunteer5/29/2019 from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM PT
- 30May 2019The Gift of Each Other: Finding Community in a Lonely Time5/30/2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PT
- 31May 2019Solo Ager Circle5/31/2019 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 31May 201994121 Circle5/31/2019 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM PT
donor since 2013