Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- October 2017
- 23Oct 2017Richmond District: A Brief (but Fun) Illustrated History10/23/2017 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM PST
- 24Oct 2017Rounds and Canons IIEvery Tuesday from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM Until 10/24/2017 PST
- 25Oct 2017Aging Well With Meditation10/25/2017 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST
- 25Oct 2017Volunteer Recognition Party10/25/2017 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM PST
- 26Oct 2017Let’s Play Games!10/26/2017 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 26Oct 201794114 Circle10/26/2017 at 6:00 PM PST
- 28Oct 2017San Francisco Village Community Chat10/28/2017 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 30Oct 2017San Francisco Village Website “Tour”10/30/2017 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- November 2017
- 07Nov 2017Chinatown with Trish: A Walking Tour11/7/2017 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM PST
- 16Nov 2017UCSF Neuroscape Speakers Series: Ted Zanto11/16/2017 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM PST
donor since 2013