Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- March 2019
- 21Mar 2019Lives Well LivedShowing3/21/2019 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM PST
- 22Mar 2019LGBT Circle3/22/2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM PST
- 25Mar 2019Tech Support Appointments with Senior Surf3/25/2019 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 25Mar 2019Book Group3/25/2019 at 4:00 PM PST
- 26Mar 201994123 & 94115 circle3/26/2019 at 11:00 AM PST
- 26Mar 2019Spring Fling!3/26/2019 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM PST
- 29Mar 2019Solo Agers Circle–Technology Tools to Help as We Age3/29/2019 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PST
- April 2019
- 04Apr 2019Follow Me for An Afternoon of Tai Chi and QigongEvery Thursday from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM Until 5/23/2019 PST
- 08Apr 2019Mentoring Exchange: Masters of Public Health students4/8/2019 from 4:45 PM to 6:30 PM PST
- 19Apr 2019Paper Collage Making4/19/2019 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM PST
donor since 2013