Events & Programs Year-Round
View Full Calendar
Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- October 2019
- 12Oct 2019Day of Service10/12/2019 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM PT
- 11Oct 2019Neighborhood Circle Leaders’Lunch –Save the Date10/11/2019 from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM PT
- 10Oct 2019Follow Me for an Afternoon of Tai Chi and QigongEvery Thursday from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM Until 12/12/2019 PT
- 10Oct 2019CANCELED Our Cherished Animal Companions10/10/2019 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM PT
- 09Oct 2019LGBTQ Film Festival10/9/2019 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PT
- 09Oct 2019Aging Well With Meditation10/9/2019 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 08Oct 2019SF Opera: Giacomo Puccini's Manon Lescaut10/8/2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PT
- 08Oct 2019Lunch with Provocative People10/8/2019 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM PT
- 07Oct 2019Knitting Circle and Crafting Hangout10/7/2019 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM PT
- 02Oct 2019Aging Well With Meditation10/2/2019 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
donor since 2013