Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- June 2019
- 13Jun 2019Coffee Shop Hop6/13/2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM PT
- 11Jun 2019Sing-A-Long6/11/2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM PT
- 11Jun 2019Hometown Creamery Tour6/11/2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PT
- 10Jun 2019What’s the Latest Garbage News? Updates from Recology6/10/2019 from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM PT
- 06Jun 2019Level TwoTai Chi for Health &Qigong: Let's Do It TogetherEvery Thursday from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM Until 6/27/2019 PT
- May 2019
- 31May 2019Solo Ager Circle5/31/2019 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 29May 2019Travels in South America: Stories and Photos from SFV Volunteer5/29/2019 from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM PT
- 21May 2019Introduction to Medicare5/21/2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PT
- 20May 2019Knitting Circle and Crafting Hangout5/20/2019 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM PT
- 16May 2019Hope for the Future: New Developments in Alzheimer's Research & Policy5/16/2019 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
donor since 2013