Events & Programs Year-Round
View Full Calendar
Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- August 2019
- 17Aug 201994131 Circle8/17/2019 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PT
- 16Aug 2019Codesign the Advance Health Care Directive with Kaiser8/16/2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PT
- 15Aug 201994111 Circle8/15/2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PT
- 15Aug 2019Climate Crisis SeriesEvery Thursday from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM Until 9/19/2019 PT
- 14Aug 2019Aging Well With Meditation8/14/2019 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PT
- 12Aug 2019Coffee Shop Hop8/12/2019 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM PT
- 12Aug 2019Inter-generational Play Date at SFV8/12/2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM PT
- 09Aug 201994117 Circle8/9/2019 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM PT
- 09Aug 2019Coffee Shop Hop8/9/2019 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM PT
- 08Aug 2019West of Twin Peaks Circle8/8/2019 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM PT
donor since 2013