Our vibrant programming is the gateway through which members gain empowering information, share experiences, and develop a deep sense of belonging to the community. At a time when older adults may find their social networks shrinking, San Francisco Village programs offer opportunities to expand. Programs are continually evolving, reflecting the interests and requests of our dynamic membership, and generally fall into one of six categories: Healthy Aging, Express Yourself, Member-Led, Connections Across Generations, Navigating Today’s World, and Exploring San Francisco.
On average, San Francisco Village hosts 30 program events per month. Take a look at our calendar and get involved!
- February 2019
- 15Feb 2019State of the Village2/15/2019 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 14Feb 2019Play Reading Group2/14/2019 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM PST
- 14Feb 2019Heart to Heart2/14/2019 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- 13Feb 2019Neighborhood Circle Leader Lunch2/13/2019 from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM PST
- 08Feb 201991117 Circle2/8/2019 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM PST
- 06Feb 2019Tips from the Trenches -Does your safety net have holes?2/6/2019 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM PST
- 06Feb 2019Aging Well With Meditation2/6/2019 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST
- 05Feb 2019Longevity Explorer Circle2/5/2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM PST
- 04Feb 2019Knitting Circle and Crafting Hangout2/4/2019 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM PST
- January 2019
- 30Jan 2019Lives Well Lived Screening1/30/2019 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST
donor since 2013