Expert Advice. Strong Community.
Support When You Need it.
Membership in San Francisco Village allows older adults to stay in the homes and neighborhoods they love. With guidance from our professional staff, San Francisco Village offers:
San Francisco Village membership fees are $50 a month for individuals and $62.50 for a household. We also offer reduced fee memberships to those who qualify. Give us a call and we can answer all of your questions about membership: 415-387-1375.
- Expert advice on the practical issues of aging
- A wide array of stimulating community events, from Better Balance workshops to iPad Tips and Tricks
- Social and educational programming: SF Village hosts an average of 25 progran events every month, covering a wide array for topics
- Member-led Neighborhood Circles: a chance to meet with other members who live in your neighborhood
- Volunteer support: transportation to or from appointments or the grocery store, technology training, assistance with household tasks and chores, and much more
- Trusted referrals for a professional service - such as a home health provider or a handyman
- Someone to check in with you after a medical procedure, pick up prescriptions or walk the dog and water plants when you need help